- 1. Recent cold front brings snow and needed moisture to Kansas
- 2. Natural Resources Conservation Service unveils a new website
- 3. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for October 2022
- 4. Don't miss out on free Soybean Cyst Nematode testing through K-State
- 5. Winter Forage Conference: Drought survival, recovery, and success - Dec. 15
- 6. K-State/KARA Crop Production Update - Dec. 7-8 in Manhattan
- 7. 2022 Crop Pest Management Schools
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!