- 1. Considerations for fall applications of anhydrous ammonia
- 2. Army cutworm moths in southwest Kansas
- 3. Free Soybean Cyst Nematode testing is available through KSU Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
- 4. World of Weeds - Prickly lettuce
- 5. Feedback requested about the War Against Weeds podcast
- 6. Save the date for the 2022 Crop Pest Management Schools
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!