- 1. Green stem syndrome in soybeans
- 2. Cover crop response to herbicides
- 3. Rate of dry down in sorghum before harvest
- 4. Fall soil testing of hayfields and pastures
- 5. Tar spot of corn is now confirmed in five counties in Kansas
- 6. After harvest is the optimal time for Soybean Cyst Nematode sampling
- 7. Kansas Mesonet fall freeze and winter cold tool available
- 8. Summer of 2022: Temperature rankings for 40 locations in Kansas
- 9. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for September 2022
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!