- 1. Control annual weeds with fall-applied herbicides ahead of corn and sorghum
- 2. Control woody plants on rangeland: Basal bark and cut-stump herbicide applications
- 3. Ammonia treatment of low-quality forages
- 4. Small grain forage options for this fall
- 5. Kansas Bankers Association Conservation Awards – Nominations due Nov. 11
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!