- 1. Alfalfa management: Deciding on last cutting this fall
- 2. Fall soil sampling: Sample collection and submission to K-State Soil Testing Lab
- 3. The challenge of collecting a representative soil sample
- 4. Soil sample handling practices can affect soil nitrate test accuracy
- 5. Weed management practices: Fall scouting and equipment cleaning
- 6. The summer of 2022: Hot and dry across Kansas
- 7. War Against Weeds podcast kicks off fourth season
- 8. Limited Irrigation Corn Management Field Day - September 13
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!