- 1. Final irrigation of the growing season - Timing is everything
- 2. Planning your wheat fertility program: Start now by soil testing
- 3. Soil fertility and wheat production: Profile nitrate levels and wheat yield
- 4. Soybean yield potential estimation
- 5. 2022 Kansas Performance Tests with Winter Wheat Varieties report
- 6. 2022 Fall Weather Outlook for Kansas
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!