- 1. Pre-emergence herbicides for wheat
- 2. Corn harvest efficiency - Adjusting combine settings
- 3. Drought and heat stress in Kansas corn fields
- 4. Dryland corn considerations for 2022
- 5. Summary of the 2022 wheat growing season in Kansas
- 6. Kansas Wheat Variety Guide 2022 now available
- 7. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for July 2022
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!