- 1. Palmer amaranth control in grain sorghum
- 2. High temperatures reduce effectiveness of Group 27 herbicides
- 3. Weather averages and extremes in Kansas for the first half of 2022
- 4. Kansas River Valley Experiment Field Fall Field Day, August 9
- 5. K-State East Central Experiment Field Fall Field Day, August 17
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!