- 1. Consider the value of soil residue before baling or burning wheat stubble
- 2. Identifying nutrient deficiency symptoms in soybeans
- 3. Update on drought conditions in Kansas - June 28, 2022
- 4. Kansas Corn Yield Contest: Early deadline June 30
- 5. Registration is open for the 2022 K-State/KARA Summer Field School
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!