- 1. Use the Mesonet Animal Comfort Tool to monitor livestock conditions this summer
- 2. Herbicide applications and high temperatures
- 3. How to condition grain for seed
- 4. Conducting home germination tests on this year's wheat seed
- 5. Cut-off dates approaching for XtendiMax, Engenia, and Tavium applications
- 6. Early summer control of sericea lespedeza using herbicides
- 7. Farmers invited to participate in multi-state on-farm research survey
- 8. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for May 2022
- 9. Sign up and be counted in the 2022 Ag Census
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!