- 1. Managing late tillers in wheat
- 2. Effect of heat and drought during grain fill on wheat seed quality
- 3. Accelerated Aging test on seed for emergence vigor
- 4. World of Weeds: Jointed goatgrass (Aegilops cylindrica)
- 5. Annual Forage Insurance Update and Examples
- 6. Considerations for late planting (or re-planted) soybeans
- 7. Control options for roughleaf dogwood and smooth sumac
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!