- 1. Considerations for weed control following wheat harvest
- 2. Optimal time for sampling corn nematode is between V5 to V7 growth stage
- 3. Free Soybean Cyst testing from the K-State Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
- 4. Soil Health Matrix Decision Tool: A new free tool for producers
- 5. Double cropping options after wheat
- 6. Wheat Tour Schedule 2022
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!