- 1. Effect of late planting dates on corn yield
- 2. Early-season weed control in cotton
- 3. Plan now for volunteer corn control in soybeans
- 4. Protecting your home from wildfire
- 5. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for April 2022
- 6. Kansas Corn Yield Contest: New publication summarizing 2021 management practices
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!