- 1. Control of later-emerging kochia in wheat or wheat stubble
- 2. Considerations on adjusting seeding rate for soybeans
- 3. Alfalfa weevil and aphid populations in alfalfa - update as of April 21
- 4. Wheat disease update: April 21, 2022
- 5. Emergency tillage for wind erosion concerns
- 6. Soil Health Workshop, Hays, KS, May 18-19, 2022
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!