- 1. 2022 Kansas Wheat: Crop Conditions and Risk of Freeze Injury
- 2. Injury symptoms from freeze damage to wheat: what to look for?
- 3. Brown Wheat Mite Outbreaks in Western Kansas
- 4. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for March 2022
- 5. World of Weeds: Poison hemlock and Wild carrot
- 6. Starter fertilizer and nitrogen placement and rate considerations for Corn
- 7. Adjust corn plant density for the coming 2022 season
- 8. Soybean planting date and maturity group selection
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!