- 1. Pay attention to growth stage for spring herbicide decisions on wheat
- 2. Understanding the chemical reactions of urea in the soil
- 3. Management practices affecting nitrogen loss from urea
- 4. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for February 2022
- 5. Certified Crop Advisor exam review course is now available in a self-paced online format
- 6. Farmer input requested about the myFields online pest management tool
- 7. One more session for K-State CropTalk webinar series - March 14
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!