- 1. Spring 2022 Wildfire Outlook for Kansas - Be prepared!
- 2. Tips for having a safe and successful prescribed burn this spring
- 3. Marestail in soybeans: Strategies for the best control
- 4. Certified Crop Advisor exam review course is now available in a self-paced online format
- 5. 2021 Kansas Performance Tests with Grain Sorghum Hybrids report now available
- 6. K-State to host 'mini-conference' on agricultural ramifications of Ukraine/Russia conflict
- 7. Farmer input requested about the myFields online pest management tool
- 8. Soil Health Field Day - March 28, 2022
- 9. K-State CropTalk webinar series extended until March 14
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!