- 1. Potential for winterkill to the Kansas wheat crop
- 2. Topdressing wheat with nitrogen
- 3. Wheat variety fall forage yield comparison for 2021-2022
- 4. Spring weather outlook for 2022 in Kansas
- 5. 2022 Grain sorghum management publication now available
- 6. Soil Health Field Day - March 28, 2022
- 7. K-State CropTalk webinar series
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!