- 1. Side-dress nitrogen applications for corn: Agronomic considerations and a new crop insurance endorsement
- 2. Cover crop termination considerations
- 3. Ten commonly asked questions when pondering dry ponds
- 4. Late winter kochia control in fields going to corn or grain sorghum
- 5. 2021 Kansas Performance Tests with Soybean Varieties report now available
- 6. Correction to the 2022 Chemical Weed Control Guide for Reviton
- 7. K-State CropTalk webinar series returns in 2022
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!