- 1. Paraquat: What you need to know for use in 2022
- 2. Dicamba training options in 2022
- 3. Free webinar on a new method for control of corn rootworm - Feb. 23
- 4. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for December 2021
- 5. K-State CropTalk webinar series returns in 2022
- 6. Kansas Wheat Rx Schools to be held in Wichita and Hays in early February
- 7. Kansas Corn Schools - Virtual program on February 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!