- 1. New publication on managing stress for people working in agriculture
- 2. Stay connected to K-State Agronomy with social media and digital resources
- 3. Look back at the significant weather events in Kansas during 2021
- 4. Register now for the Soil Fertility Management meetings
- 5. Cover Your Acres Winter Conference to be held in person, January 18-19
- 6. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January and early February
- 7. Kansas Corn Schools scheduled for early 2022
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!