- 1. K-State 2022 Chemical Weed Control Guide now available
- 2. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for November 2021
- 3. Soil Fertility Management meetings scheduled in central and western Kansas
- 4. K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January and early February
- 5. Kansas Corn Schools scheduled for early 2022
- 6. Crop Pest Management School to be held online, December 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!