- 1. Safety first when planning deep tillage or earthwork: Call before you dig!
- 2. Profiles in Soil: Home on the Range with the Lancaster soil
- 3. Save the Date: K-State Soybean Schools scheduled for late January and early February
- 4. Kansas Forage and Grassland Council and K-State to Host Winter Forage Conference, Dec. 8
- 5. 2021 Crop Pest Management Schools - December 8, 9, and 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!