- 1. Crop residues: Nutritive value and options for grazing
- 2. Calculating the value of poultry litter and proper storage considerations
- 3. Final ruling from the EPA on the insecticide chlorpyrifos
- 4. K-State/KARA Crop Production Update - Dec. 1 & 2 in Lindsborg, KS
- 5. 2021 Crop Pest Management Schools - December 8, 9, and 21
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!