- 1. Considerations when planting wheat into dry soil
- 2. Check for stalk rots prior to grain sorghum harvest
- 3. Challenges with smooth bromegrass hayfields in eastern Kansas
- 4. Fall armyworm infestations in early-planted wheat in central Kansas
- 5. Learn more about three winter wheat varieties developed in Kansas
- 6. Kansas Bankers Association Conservation Awards - Nominations due Dec. 3
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!