- 1. Alfalfa management: Deciding on last cutting this fall
- 2. Common causes of late-season stalk lodging in corn
- 3. Tips on scouting for Dectes stem borer in soybeans
- 4. Planting wheat too early can lead to several problems
- 5. Wheat planting - Consider seed treatments this year
- 6. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for August 2021
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!