- 1. Planning your wheat fertility program: Start now by soil testing
- 2. Estimating soybean yield potential
- 3. Management options for stressed corn
- 4. 2021 Kansas Performance Tests with Winter Wheat Varieties report available online
- 5. 2020 Kansas Summer Annual Forage Hay and Silage Variety Trial final report
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!