- 1. Identifying nutrient deficiency symptoms in soybeans
- 2. Plugging water wells: Guidelines for landowners and cost-share information
- 3. First report of southern rust in Kansas for 2021
- 4. Use the Mesonet Animal Comfort Tool to monitor livestock conditions this summer
- 5. Maximizing the value of harvested forages: Considerations on proper storage of round bales
- 6. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for June 2021
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!