- 1. Effect of standing water and saturated soils on corn growth
- 2. Soybean response to standing water and saturated soils
- 3. Updated - 2021 Kansas wheat plot tours
- 4. Plan now for volunteer corn control in soybeans
- 5. 2021 Wheat Quality Tour - Summary of Kansas wheat crop conditions
- 6. Estimating western corn rootworm egg hatch and adult emergence
- 7. Summer weather outlook for Kansas - May 20, 2021
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!