- 1. Early-season weed control in cotton
- 2. 2021 Kansas wheat plot tours to start on May 10
- 3. Wheat disease update - May 6, 2021
- 4. Inoculating soybeans is a good insurance policy
- 5. Several factors affect successful soybean inoculation and nodulation
- 6. Identification and control of buckbrush and western snowberry in Kansas
- 7. Does a quiet April mean a quiet tornado season in Kansas?
- 8. Spring Crops Field Day in Parsons on May 19
- 9. Winter Canola Field Day on May 13 in Kingman County
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!