- 1. Soil temperature and forecast are critical for successful cotton stand establishment
- 2. Stripe rust distribution and risk assessment - April 29, 2021
- 3. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 4. Effect of row spacing on soybean yield
- 5. Learn the facts about lightning and how to stay safe
- 6. Virtual crop scouting school now available
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!