- 1. Soil temperature update and cold injury concerns for corn
- 2. K-State recommendations for soybean planting dates and maturity group
- 3. Risk of freeze injury to Kansas wheat for April 20-22, 2021
- 4. Injury symptoms from freeze damage to wheat
- 5. Spring freeze effects on weed management
- 6. Imazamox-resistant shattercane populations identified from sorghum fields in northwest Kansas
- 7. World of Weeds: Bush honeysuckle
- 8. Virtual crop scouting school now available
- 9. Seed production management for smooth bromegrass and tall fescue
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!