- 1. Pre-emergence herbicides for grain sorghum
- 2. First hollow stem update: April 8, 2021
- 3. Key nutrients for soybean production in Kansas
- 4. Kansas Mesonet adds a new tool for tracking days between rainfall events
- 5. Insect activity report for Kansas - Alfalfa weevils and pea aphids
- 6. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for March 2021
- 7. Commercial applicator training offered in April
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!