- 1. Soil temperature and moisture update in Kansas - April 1, 2021
- 2. First hollow stem update: April 1, 2021
- 3. What are the causes of yellow wheat?
- 4. Spring-emerged volunteer wheat: Should producers worry about wheat streak mosaic virus and the green bridge?
- 5. A classic March wind storm in Kansas
- 6. Spring soybean cyst nematode sampling
- 7. Spring insect activity in Kansas - Alfalfa weevils and army cutworms
- 8. Commercial applicator training offered in April
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!