- 1. Topdressing wheat with nitrogen
- 2. Is spring wheat a viable option for northwest Kansas?
- 3. Topdressing canola: How to maximize the benefits
- 4. Pre-plant herbicide applications for kochia control
- 5. Metabolism-based herbicide resistance in a 6-way resistant Palmer amaranth
- 6. Arctic weather is coming - Monitor livestock conditions using Cattle Comfort Tool
- 7. Kansas Ag-Climate Update for January 2021
- 8. Save the Date - Great Plains Cotton Conference, February 23 & 24
- 9. Soybean cyst nematode webinar series starting February 11
- 10. New Crop Talk webinar series for northwest and north central Kansas
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!