- 1. Replanting decisions for winter wheat
- 2. Management adjustments when sowing wheat late
- 3. Considerations for fall applications of anhydrous ammonia
- 4. Can dry soils affect anhydrous ammonia applications in Kansas?
- 5. Cooler weather brings the return of the Mesonet Freeze Monitor
- 6. Save the Date - Crop Pest Management Schools in Russell, Phillipsburg, and Oakle
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!