- 1. Soybean dry down rate before harvest
- 2. Sorghum development and potential freeze injury
- 3. Control woody plants on rangeland: Basal bark and cut-stump herbicide applications
- 4. Fall control of bindweed
- 5. World of Weeds: Bur ragweed or woollyleaf bursage
- 6. K-State wheat specialists release informative videos on wheat production
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!