- 1. Planning your wheat fertility program: Start now by soil testing
- 2. Make an informed decision when selecting the best wheat variety
- 3. Updated 'Seed Treatment Fungicides for Wheat Disease Management 2020' now available
- 4. Managing low-quality wheat seed
- 5. 2020 Kansas Corn Yield Contest - Registration deadline August 31
- 6. K-State to host two virtual fall field days - August 26 & 27
- 7. Kansas weed survey - Reminder to participate before August 31
- 8. Soil Health Partnership Field Day - August 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!