- 1. Liming prior to fall seeding of alfalfa
- 2. Status of disease pressure in corn and soybeans
- 3. Summary of the 2020 Kansas wheat growing season
- 4. Kansas weed survey - Reminder to participate before August 31
- 5. Update on the fall weather outlook for Kansas - August 6, 2020
- 6. Ag-Climate Update for July 2020
- 7. Soil Health Partnership Field Day - August 18
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!