- 1. Critical timing in Kansas: High temperatures and corn development
- 2. Learn how to estimate corn yield potential
- 3. In-season Palmer amaranth control in grain sorghum
- 4. New cover crop publication discusses planting cereal rye after corn harvest
- 5. Updated 2020 Wheat Variety Disease and Insect Rating publication
- 6. 2019 Kansas Summer Annual Forage Hay and Silage Variety Trial final report
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!