- 1. June heat in Kansas: High temperatures can stress livestock and corn
- 2. Identifying nutrient deficiency symptoms in soybeans
- 3. New study evaluated different herbicide programs for Palmer amaranth control in post-harvest wheat stubble
- 4. Considerations for weed control following wheat harvest
- 5. Update on drought conditions in Kansas - June 23, 2020
- 6. 2020 Kansas Corn Yield Contest
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!