- 1. Considerations when harvesting short wheat
- 2. Considerations for applications of over-the-top dicamba formulations
- 3. Critical timing of irrigation for maximizing cotton yield potential
- 4. Plant analysis for testing nutrient levels in corn
- 5. Summer insect activity - Corn rootworms, click beetles, and bean leaf beetles
- 6. 2020 Kansas Corn Yield Contest
- 7. Kansas weed survey: Producers/ag professionals input requested
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!