- 1. Registered dealers in Kansas can sell over-the-top dicamba product to end users
- 2. Green snap in corn
- 3. Corn leaf diseases in Kansas
- 4. Wheat harvest: Identifying disease problems and setting harvest priorities
- 5. Early summer control of sericea lespedeza using herbicides
- 6. World of Weeds: Yellow nutsedge
- 7. Kansas weed survey: Producers/ag professionals input requested
- 8. Western Kansas remains very dry with significant impacts on agriculture
- 9. Ag-Climate Update for May 2020
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!