- 1. Drought stress taking its toll on Kansas wheat production in 2020
- 2. Forage options for freeze-damaged wheat
- 3. Reports of stripe rust are increasing across Kansas, although incidence remains low
- 4. Dry conditions in early May leads to expansion of drought in Kansas
- 5. Updated wheat fungicide publication for 2020
- 6. UPDATE - Soil temperature and cold injury for corn
- 7. Soil temperature and forecast are critical for successful cotton stand establishment
- 8. Control options for buckbrush, roughleaf dogwood, and smooth sumac
- 9. Ag-Climate Update for April 2020
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!