- 1. Evaluating the need for foliar fungicides on wheat
- 2. Diagnosing early-season growth problems in corn
- 3. How do soil temperatures for 2020 compare to historical averages for Kansas?
- 4. The 2020 tornado season is off to a slow start
- 5. We need your input - How do you use the Chemical Weed Control Guide?
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!