- 1. Preliminary wheat injury assessment from the April 13-17 freeze events in Kansas
- 2. Options and management strategies for freeze-damaged wheat
- 3. Herbicide carryover considerations when re-cropping damaged wheat
- 4. We need your input - How do you use the Chemical Weed Control Guide?
- 5. K-State recommendations for soybean planting dates and maturity group
- 6. Soybean seeding rates and optimum plant populations
- 7. Effect of row spacing on soybean yield
- 8. Become a volunteer weather reporter in Kansas - Join the CoCoRaHS Network
- 9. Resources for weather education at home - All ages and skill levels
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!