- 1. What are the causes of yellow wheat?
- 2. UPDATE - Potential for spring freeze injury to wheat on April 3, 2020
- 3. Soil temperature and moisture update in Kansas - April 2, 2020
- 4. Pre-emergence herbicides for corn
- 5. Weed management considerations for flooded fields
- 6. Placement and rate considerations for nitrogen application with starter fertilizer
- 7. Update on insect activity - alfalfa weevils and army cutworms
- 8. Severe weather preparedness during COVID-19
- 9. Review of drought-tolerant corn hybrids: Yield benefits
- 10. K-State's Soil Testing Lab and Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab are OPEN!
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 email@example.com.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!