- 1. K-State's Soil Testing Lab and Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab are OPEN!
- 2. Optimal corn seeding rate recommendations
- 3. Outlook for stripe rust in the 2020 Kansas wheat crop
- 4. First hollow stem update: March 26, 2020
- 5. Army cutworm and pea aphid activity in wheat and alfalfa fields
- 6. Spring 2020 flood outlook for Kansas
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!