- 1. Marestail in soybeans: Strategies for the best control
- 2. Optimal time to remove cattle from wheat pastures: First hollow stem
- 3. First hollow stem update: February 28, 2020
- 4. Is spring-planted wheat a viable option for northwest Kansas?
- 5. Update on drought conditions in Kansas - February 28, 2020
- 6. 2019 Kansas Summer Annual Forage Hay and Silage Variety Trial results now available
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!