- 1. Evaluating a new soybean seed treatment to control Sudden Death Syndrome in Kansas
- 2. March weather outlook and looking beyond to Spring
- 3. Summary of 2019 Kansas Corn Yield Contest
- 4. Prescribed burning workshops scheduled for 2020
- 5. Don't miss the inaugural Great Plains Cotton Conference, Feb. 25-26 in Wichita
These e-Updates are a regular weekly item from K-State Extension Agronomy and Kathy
Gehl, Agronomy e-Update Editor. All of the Research and Extension faculty in Agronomy
will be involved as sources from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions for
topics you'd like to have us address in this weekly update, contact Kathy Gehl, 785-532-
3354 email@example.com, or Dorivar Ruiz Diaz, Extension Agronomy State Leader and Soil
Fertility and Nutrient Management Specialist 785-532-6183 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the eUpdate mailing list: Subscribe to eUpdates!